View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #98
Ayreos
НовобранецВ запасе

Re: Homeworld Splendor MOD - Сообщения об ошибках

"Grazie" for the save!

I added the windows error message ("additional hang signature" seems to change, so i included two of them) and the debug file for good measure. A third hang had the "hang signature" at 7023 instead of 36fc.

The error happens during different times, but seems to occur when exiting Sensor Manager to display a group of ships. The group of ships doesn't seem to matter, and i cannot replicate it reliably, however it happens every time i play through the mission, unless i avoid opening sensor manager to switch ship group. It seems it's necessary for a group of ships to be involved in combat, or a short time to have passed and/or a certain distance between two groups of ships to have been achieved, then for sensor manager to be opened, a different group of ships selected, and sensor manager to be closed to display them.

For example, i can finish the mission instantly with your savefile, however if i try to wait and move selection between the defense fighters, the needleship and the mothership, opening and closing sensor manager, i get the hang in under 3 minutes.

In my last attempt: i start the mission, select 10 defense fighters, move them vertically to be above all the derelicts, move them horizontally above the objective, put them on evasive tactic, order them to move vertically downwards to the target (they get attacked by turrets), then when close enough order them to dock with the target. The mission is complete, so i open sensors manager, select the mothership and close the sensors manager, then the game hangs while displaying the mothership fleet.

Thank you again for the support.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HW Windows FreezeLog.jpg (81.4 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt debugMessagesSPL.txt (14.3 KB, 1 views)
Ayreos is offline   Reply With Quote