View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #195
Zack
НовобранецВ запасе

Faction:
Бентузи

Re: Homeworld 3 - [3] Новая Надежда

Блин, так хочется поиграть в новый HomeWorld, все таки его выпуск был бы бомбой. Особенно, если бы они взяли бы за основу 1ую часть, т.к. во 2ой они я считаю дали некую слабину... Вот сколько частей хома есть, катаклизм 1 и 2ч, ни одной хрени как у многих игр др. разработчиков нет!!!

Добавлено через 26 минут
Народ, напоролся вот на статейку этого года, кто может - переведите плз.

Quote:
For the Homeworld Fans, we have this segment (it’s right at the end of the article).

Jonny Ebbert: I think that might be too complex for most people. I mean, maybe not. Maybe we could have a breakthrough in the control scheme where it’s easier to play and more accessible. But at the same time, it might be like the equivalent of Fallout 3, where it feels like Homeworld, but it’s kind of a different style of game. Where it’s way more accessible to people, a little more exciting. We would probably want to take it in that direction. If we were working on something. [laughs]

Make sure you read the question before that… but like I’ve been saying on the forums for a while, Homeworld 3, if there ever is one, won’t be anything like Homeworld… and I’d bet on it being on a console.

Last edited by Zack : 05-26-2009 at 02:29 PM. Reason: добавлено сообщение