View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #21
regul
Ведущий разделаВедущий раздела

Re: Complex 8.x

Беггинс наконец появился на форуме и отписал:

Quote:
OK sorry for my delay, I've few time but I'm insistently working on the release.
I'm entered in a sort of tunnel without exit regard energy administration and related ship commands.
Energy is a very difficult parameter to balance and manage, so it takes more time I imagined.
Anyway I see the light at the end of the tunnel and be sure I will post very soon the link for the beta release.
This time we will have a lot of work to do before the official 8.x def. release, as usual I'm sure of the collaboration of the Complex Community.
On the next few hours I will post a video to explain what I'm doing with energy, commands and so on, give me the time to go home from my job.
Anyway Complex 8 will close the series as you know Complex; the next release, if never will be one, will be based on planets, large maps, exploration, survive, basically it's a new game; it will be called Complex Evolution, also it will be released step by step, any week; you will taste a sort of preview into the beta too.
Don't worry, as usual, if here is silence it means I'm working hard, if you want a data for the beta I think 1-2 weeks left.
Так что, ждем видео..
regul is offline   Reply With Quote