Форумы Homeworld3.RU  

Go Back   Форумы Homeworld3.RU > Сделай сам! > Верфи близ Сарума [HW2 Modding]
Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2014, 04:32 AM   #1
Chimas
РядовойВ запасе

HW2 Remastered MOD

Hello,
I am Chimas, a brazilian modder. Some of you might know me already from other forums about HW2.
-
As requested, the transliteration:
И ам Чимас, а бразилиан моддер. Соме оф ёу мигхт кнов ме алреады фром отхер форумс абоут ХВ2.
-
I'm a colaborator of a mod team called Homeworld Remastered. We are not GBX officials, athough we are having some contact with them. We are here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/homeworld-remastered
We exist previously to the recent Remastered Edition and we are not part of the official GEARBOX Remastered Edition, although we keep some contact with them.
-
Иьм а цолаборатор оф а мод теам цаллед Хомеворлд Ремастеред. Ве аре нот ГБХ оффициалс, атхоугх ве аре хавинг соме цонтацт витх тхем. Ве аре хере: http://www.moddb.com/mods/homeworld-remastered
Ве ехист превиоуслы то тхе рецент Ремастеред Едитион анд ве аре нот парт оф тхе оффициал ГЕАРБОХ Ремастеред Едитион, алтхоугх ве кееп соме цонтацт витх тхем.
-
I have registered to this forum to get to know what you guys have been doing and modding. Feel free to contact me anytime and visit my site in the signature.
-
И хаве регистеред то тхис форум то гет то кнов вхат ёу гуыс хаве беен доинг анд моддинг. Феел фрее то цонтацт ме анытиме анд висит мы сите ин тхе сигнатуре.

Saudações!
Greetings!
Греетингс!

Last edited by Chimas : 03-09-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: to add separators
Chimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:26 AM   #2
Fencer
Адмирал флотаАдмирал флота

Faction:
Кушане - киит Сомтау

Re: Homeworld Remastered!

It looks very nice!
But I hope it's no Gearbox's content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimas View Post
As requested, the transliteration:
The transcription by russian letters was so crazy. Will not do this again.

I'm sorry, my english can was too bad.
Fencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #3
Лёшка
Вице-адмиралХитрый Двухлисый

Faction:
Вэйгр

Re: Homeworld Remastered!

Hello, Chimas.

I think it would be nice to discuss in this topic about your mod.

Also, look on different russian mods: TEOT, Omega Project, Modernization Mod.
So, as Fencer said, don't make transliteration next time, it's really look crazy and annoying. Just write in English and most people will understand you.

With my best regards.
Leszek.
Лёшка is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #4
Ten
Главнокомандующийp2ambassador

Faction:
Стражи Садов Кадеша

Re: HW2 Remastered MOD

Chimas, welcome to Russian Homeworld Community!

Of course, we well know about your mod, and in my opinion, it also had some influence on Gearbox decision (like Requiem War, @ and FX mods), showing that the idea of recreating Homeworld on a higher detalization level is very popular and appreciated. So, after ten years of waiting, we can get totally remastered game at modern technological level from its creators.

It's really valuable
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:21 PM   #5
Дрон01
Вице-адмиралAntic1tizeN 0ne

Faction:
Кушане - киит Наабал

Chimas, do you have any plans on hacking and modding next releases of Homeworld titles?
Дрон01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:15 AM   #6
Chimas
РядовойВ запасе

Dron01:

These are the next HW releases and I can only speak by myself:

- Blackbird HW Shipbreakers
So I won't make mods on shipbreakers due to lack of time and knowledge on Unity (if they come to make it in Unity);

- Gearbox HW1 High definition in a revamped version of HW2 engine
I consider HW1 a classic, don't feel like adding more content, unless being part of a mod team willing to do something really different. HWR MOD is just making something more complete than the current DEMO in MODDB page and also to show that we went far on what could have been done.

- Gearbox HW2 High definition itself
I think HW2 is the game to create more content, many ugly ships on it and many tools developed, that's my direction after the release. Still, I need coder and a texturer. I am almost texturing and eventually I'll starting coding in an upper level, but still a group of ppl stimulates to create things and gives a sense of culture and belonging.

If Gearbox and Blackbird develops map making tools, then I'll make Single player missions and stories. Actually I was not meant to be a modder. The absence of map making tools and a slot to create a campaign relocated me to modding.
Chimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:22 PM   #7
Дрон01
Вице-адмиралAntic1tizeN 0ne

Faction:
Кушане - киит Наабал

I'd like to dive in HW II too, hope I'll have more spare tume this autumn.

I consider myself as pretty skilled coder, so if stars will bless me, I'd like to create some map-making tools with Qt & SDL

P.S. I think Homewold : Shipbreakers will show himself a lot later than remakes of original ones. We have some time to revive our skills
Дрон01 is offline   Reply With Quote